Victorian Illusion: Pearl Turquoise Ring
This lovely Victorian era ring looks as though it sits at an angle when in reality it is oriented in a straight line. By merely creating diagonal sides north and south, the illusion happens.
Have no illusions as the its desirability...all set into rose gold of 14k it is the medium to spotlight three columns of cabochon jewels. Center are seven (7) natural turquoise gemstones cut in cabochons that burst with intense coloration against “borders” of twelve (12) natural half freshwater pearls. Nicely proportioned shoulders and an open work under gallery display attention to detail and fine craftsmanship.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.7 grams (1.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 54.4 mm; Int. Dia. 17.3 mm; Japan 14) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; one reinforcement to underside barely visible to the naked eye; one pearl replaced.
Origin: Most likely American.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.