Sphere of the Heavens - Victorian Turquoise Earrings
This pair of earrings looks as fashionable today as it did almost 150 years ago. Strong design and dramatic color speak volumes about style and sophistication. Nicely proportioned and light on the ear, as the 15k yellow gold orb is hollow. An open circle set with twelve (12) natural turquoise cabochons surmounts the orb with balance and harmony of form. Please note the half natural pearl (untested but guaranteed to be natural) at the base. Chic and sophisticated, their condition is superb.
Date: Circa 1870.
Measurements: 1-3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in length including ear wire by 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in width. Weight of 10.5 grams (6.7 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent, later 14k ear wires.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.