Paradise: Antique Garnet & Pearl Ring
Beautiful open work of 10k yellow gold enhances a diagonally set garnet. The purple hued square cut gem is accompanied with creamy white cultured pearls claw set to the north and south. The navette shaped setting has modified scroll work and is accented with half golden orbs and linear engraving. This antique ring is crafted by the J. H. Manning Company of Providence, Rhode Island.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.5 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Int. Dia. 16.9 mm; Japan 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: M inside a triangle.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.