Magical Mystery Moonstone Ring
Sensuous curves and delicate appearing open work of 14k yellow gold place this Edwardian era ring in its own category. A white moonstone gem of an estimated 6.3 carats has been cut into a modified cabochon. The table (the top section) has a somewhat flattened rather than dome profile which gives an ethereal glow and aura to the gem. A labyrinth of pierced gold with arches and scroll designs woven throughout creates a complementary mounting for such a magic gemstone. Please note that the shank is hallmark on the outside.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 5.0 grams (3.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-3/4 (UK N; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.8 mm; Int. Dia. 17.1 mm; Japan over 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: SM; 14.
Note: Gemstone weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.