Ocean's Depths - Vintage Opal Ring
Opals bring the viewer into the watery depths of oceans and seas far and wide. These mesmerizing gems possess a quality known as opalescence - a hypnotic shape shifting iridescence of color with an interplay of disorder within order. Forming a flower motif, four (4) white opal oval cabochons cluster around a centered old European cut diamond of an estimated .02 carats. Delightfully petite, the 10k yellow gold ring sparkles with flashes of peacock blue, golden yellow, neon green and pastel pink in a never-ending display of entertainment. Four opals form a flower of color in a pinwheel around the center diamond.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.9 grams (1.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 54.4 mm; Int. Dia. 17.3 mm; Japan 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Illegible mark.
Condition: Excellent; evidence of previous resizing visible with magnification.
Note: Diamond weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.