Turquoise Diamond Ring of 1881
Bling à la Victoriana looks as good on the hand today as when it was designed. A rectangular vertical profile of 14k yellow gold uses a series of three (3) old mine cut diamonds of an estimated .30 carat total and twelve (12) shaped turquoise cabochons to their best advantage. Two columns of turquoise are channel set against a gold section of three diamonds each in a buttercup setting. Golden semi-hemispheres north and south crown the top and offer symmetry of form along with open work shoulders accented with a modified trefoil and delicate incised patterning. To the interior the ring is engraved April 1st, 1881.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.1 grams (2.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 3-1/4 (UK F-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 44.8 mm; Int. Dia. 14.3 mm; Japan 5) and easily can be sized to fit most. Credit of $50 toward sizing if needed. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14, J and is engraved "April 1st, 1881".
Condition: Excellent; medium wear to one side of shoulder design.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.