Krementz Evocative Amethyst Festoon Necklace
Possess legendary jewelry by one of the premier jewelry designers and manufacturers of Newark, New Jersey. Krementz & Co. began as a firm which specialized in gold jewelry for men. Several years later the company branched out into jewelry for women noted for its excellent craftsmanship, style and detailing. Now highly collectible and sought after, the book, "The Glitter and the Gold" highlight much of Krementz's work.
For a superb price point, this necklace begins with a classic rolo link chain from which is suspended seven (7) natural amethyst teardrops. Each is claw set with a narrow gold bezel dangling from a modified trefoil element. Inset along the length of the main chain seven (7) natural freshwater pearls (untested but guaranteed to be natural) from which swags of 14k yellow gold fall into sensuous drapes. Delicate in design, this festoon necklace is perhaps the most feminine and evocative of all necklace types. Embracing the curves of the neck, royal purple amethysts and garlands of gold chain delight both the eye and the psyche.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 16-1/4 inches (41.3 cm) in length; longest drop is 1-1/4 of an inch (3.2 cm) in width. Weight of 11.2 grams (7.2 dwt).
Hallmarks: 14k; Krementz mark.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.