Allsopp Bros. Art Nouveau Turquoise Ring
Here natural turquoise has been cut en cabochon and into an oval shape. The 14 by 9 mm gem well displays the variation of color found in turquoise. The natural stone is set into a gorgeous 14k yellow gold mount which handsomely suits its configuration and color. Pierced sides have been worked to incorporate an organic leaf design in keeping with its Art Nouveau styling.
Designed by the firm the firm of Allsopp Brothers, they were initially established in 1887 as H. Allsopp & Co. and later shortened in 1892 to Allsopp Brothers. Widely recognized as a leader in the style and manufacturing of fine diamond and precious gem rings, the company traded with the prestigious jewelry houses and purveyors of luxury goods of the times and were based in Newark, NJ, a center for Americas jewelry manufacturing.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.9 grams (3.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-3/4 (UK N; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.8 mm; Int. Dia. 17.1 mm; Japan over 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14k; an A and a five-pointed star.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.