Art Nouveau Krementz Pendant Brooch
From the House of Krementz of Newark where excellent workmanship, designs and detailing has ruled since the days of Art Nouveau comes this 14k yellow gold brooch with fold down pendant bale and watch holder.
A large baroque natural freshwater pearl (untested but guaranteed to be natural) glows with iridescent brown with shades of copper, green, blue and purple. The pulsating pearl is underscored with a gold garland of leaves with subtle translucent enamel decoration in hues of green and yellow with hints of copper.
Adding fuel to the fire of glitter, yellow gold stamens are appointed with three (3) old European cut diamonds of an estimated .22 carats. The reverse reveals the fold down pendant bale and watch holder as well as brooch fittings.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 1 inch (2.5 cm) in length by 1 inch (2.5 cm) in width. Weight of 7.5 grams (4.8 dwt).
Hallmarks: 14k and Krementz mark.
Condition: Excellent, minute amounts of wear to the enamel a few leaf tips visible with magnification.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.