Victorian Lyre Girandole Earrings
The lyre form of earrings has its beginnings within the tenets of classicism favored by generations of jewelers from the Georgian through the Edwardian eras hearkening back to the 18th century!). The sentiments of the design embodied the symmetry and fluidity so highly prized.
Here Victorian sensibilities include additional elements of archaeological revival and the triumvirate of the three drop girandole. Each 14k rose gold earring is set with four (4) old mine cut diamonds with a total estimated weight of .30 carats (I-L color; SI1 clarity). The three part earring is articulated and a perfect medium length.
Date: Circa 1870.
Measurements: 1-1/2 inches (3.8 cm) in length including ear wire by 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) at the widest. Weight of 5.5 grams (3.5 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; wires are modern.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. Grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.