Edwardian Dance of Diamonds Earrings
Edwardian motifs demanded delicacy and femininity in one package. It was up to the master jewelers of the time to conceive of methods for creating such ethereal appearing pieces while maintaining strength and support. Here we see a wondrous example of that ingenuity with a pair of fabulous three element platinum earrings each set with five old European and old single cut diamonds of an estimated total of .42 carats for the pair. All snowy white, their color range is I-J, clarity VS2-SI1.
From a diamond set lozenge shaped surmount to a modified star form with diamond, we see careful attention paid with such details as mille grain accents and delicate open work design. Modern 14k yellow gold ear wires have been added.
Date: Circa 1915.
Measurements: 1-3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in length including ear wire by 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) at the widest. Weight of 3.3 grams (2.1 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; modern ear wires.
Note: Diamonds weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights, grading may also vary. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.