Edwardian Pearls & Diamond Necklace
An Edwardian pearl and diamond drop necklace is slender, elegant and the quintessential female accessory for any occasion. A large creamy white natural saltwater pearl (12.6 by 8.44 by 7.65 mm) displays its semi baroque configuration. It is crested with a platinum leaf motif cap set with three (3) rose cut diamonds and an old European cut diamond as surmount.
The natural wonder is suspended from a platinum chain of ornate links embellished with six (6) old European cut diamonds and eight (8) cultured pearls situated along the length of the chain. The marquise shaped clasp has a single cut diamond centered within its confines.
The necklace is accompanied by a GIA certificate for the large pearl drop.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: Drop is 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length by 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in width. Chain is 17-1/2 (44.5 cm) in total length. Weight of 6.7 grams (4.3 dwt).
Hallmarks: Platinum to clasp.
Condition: Excellent; pearl was removed for grading.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.