Art Deco Dandy: Coral Onyx Diamond Earrings
Contrasting onyx and carved natural coral make for a bold figure of an earring especially with a 4.5 mm rose cut diamond of an estimated .37 carats centered within the onyx. The three dimensional profile is further accented with the diamond set within a silver bezel. The back is of 14k rose gold and the later ear clips are 14k yellow gold.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length by 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width. Weight of 5.3 grams (3.4 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: 14k on the later ear clip.
Condition: Excellent; later post and ear clip of 14k yellow gold.
Note: Diamond weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.