Alchemy: Citrine Pearl & Emerald Ring
Today’s style calls for larger than life accessories…especially for personal adornment. Here we see the versatility of how jewelry forms are perceived. A fabulous Victorian era 18k yellow gold brooch has been “magically” transformed into a very current ring of smashing proportions.
An oval citrine of a weight greater than 29 carats (!) is the focal point of a very large and showy cluster ring. A surround of twenty-one (21) half natural pearls with the same count (21) of petite emeralds between frame the dramatic citrine. A custom designed mounting and shank of 14k yellow gold completes the alchemic transmutation from brooch to ring.
Date: Circa 1880 for the top; modern for the shank.
Measurements: 1-1/2 of an inch (3.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 21.5 grams (13.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/2 (UK Q-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 58.2 mm; Int. Dia. 18.5 mm; Japan 17) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; transformed from brooch into a ring.
Origin: Shank is American.
Note: Gemstone weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.