White Opal Arts & Crafts Ring
Art Nouveau sensibilities show up through a rhythmic harmony of form and gentle curve of line to combine with an Arts and Crafts aesthetic in the fabrication of this 14k yellow gold brooch transformed into a smashing finger ring. A natural white opal oval cabochon 19 mm by 10 mm and with an estimated weight of 4.8 carats incorporates lively flecks of pastels of purple, blue, green, pink, orange within a lozenge shaped framework of simple design with a focus on craftsmanship.
Rectangular and angular with the flavor of Mission characteristics, four (4) old European cut diamonds of an estimated .20 carats are seated at the cardinal points to show you the way. Formerly a brooch, transformation has enabled this period piece to become a dramatic finger ring.
Measurements: 1-3/8 of an inch (3.5 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 8.8 grams (5.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/4 (UK Q; Euro or Int. Circum. 57.6 mm; Int. Dia.-18.3 mm; Japan over 16) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; brooch has been made into a ring.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.