Victorian Rose Gold Path Wedding Band
Beautiful patterns embellish the entire surface of this 10k rose gold band. Stylized tress and plants are interpreted using incised curves, dots and lines to create an image of an English field in bloom.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/16 of an inch (0.2 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.3 grams (2.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 (UK O; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.0 mm; Int. Dia. 17.5 mm; Japan over 14) This ring can be sized up only by leaving a plain area at the back; it can be sized down with a bit of pattern loss. Due to its width, it may fit tighter for its size. Ring sizing information.
Origin: Most likely American.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.