Edwardian Fruit Locket Pendant
Visions of sugar plums danced in their heads when they saw this “realistically” rendered silver gilt locket in the form of a small fruit. A series of carefully detailed leaves rests atop a textured surface accented with folds and marks. The nearly round locket pendant is strikingly three-dimensional. Separate the two halves and voilà…the charming pendant opens to reveal a deep compartment and two “seeds” in raised relief.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1 inch (2.5 cm) in length including bale by 3/4 inches (1.9 cm) in width. Weight of 6.6 grams (4.2 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; one interior seed has a slight rim of silver solder which shows somewhat in person.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.