Edwardian Crescent Moon Floral Brooch
Well proportioned and nicely sized, this turn-of-the-twentieth century 14k yellow gold brooch displays a popular motif of the times – that of a crescent moon. A classic icon from the lands of ancient Arabian nights, this moon image remains with us to this very day. Enhanced with daisy flowers and forget-me-nots, white and blue enamel brightens up every golden surface. Delicately detailed, please note the double green enamel leaves at each end.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1-3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in length by 1-3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in width. Weight of 5.9 grams (3.8 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; minute wear to enamel with a few spots visible with magnification.
Origin: Most likely American.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.