With a Twist: Enamel Gold Flower Bracelet
With a simple twist this Edwardian 14k yellow gold bracelet will soon be among your favorites. The slender shaft of the bangle is flexible and comfortable and fits most any wrist. Each terminal ends in a golden orb of cornflower blue and white enamel petal flower heads. Just the bracelet to wear every day flexing open and closed.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 6-1/2 inches (16.5 cm) in length by 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) at the widest. Will fit a wrist of about 7-3/4 inches or less. Weight of 12.3 grams (7.9 dwt).
Hallmarks: Patd Feb 2769.
Condition: Excellent; reverse of each orb has a few slight indentations; a bit of very minor enamel loss only visible upon very close inspection and not at all when worn.
Note: All gemstones are tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.