Blushing Flowers: Edwardian Emerald Earrings
Quite large for its type, this pair of earrings is crafted of enchanting 18k rose gold. The multi-petal flower presents as an undulating and fluted sculptural drop suspended below the ear. The center is a claw set petite emerald with a surround of six (6) faux pearls within golden collets. Please note the attention to detail with back to front ear wires that complete the antique earrings.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in length by 5/8 of an inch (1.7 cm) at the widest. Weight of 3.2 grams (2.1 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; tiny reinforcements to backs of each at top fitting; one tiny reinforcement to back wire at connection point.
Origin: Most likely European.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.