Three Enamel Oak Leaf Brooches
Here we see a grouping of three matching brooches crafted of 14k yellow gold. Embellished with multicolored enamels the color of fall foliage in full splendor, each petite brooch is a cluster of three oak leaves with a yellow gold branch and stems. A small cultured pearl takes on the role of a berry for each of the clusters. Wear in a group or scattered across the surface of a jacket or blouse.
Date: Circa 1940.
Measurements: 1 inch (2.5 cm) in length by 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width. Total weight for all three 5.0 grams (3.2 dwt).
Hallmarks: 14k; B.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.