Georgian Symbolic Gem Pendant
In the 18th and 19th centuries the popular pansy flower motif was used to convey the sentiment of “thinking of you”. It was most often depicted in a jewelry form with five petals of two of the same gemstones adjacent to the other and a different type for the other three petals.
This 18k yellow gold Georgian piece employs a faceted pair of citrines and a trio of amethysts in teardrop shape each set in a hand made collet accented with a series of golden tiny orbs. In addition, please note the delicate saw tooth perimeter on the top of each collet for the radiant pendant. A later 14k yellow gold bale allows this to be worn on a chain.
Date: Circa 1820.
Ask about our matching chains!
Measurements: 15/16 of an inch (2.3 cm) in length including bale by 15/16 of an inch (2.3 cm) in width. Weight of 2.4 grams (1.6 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; modern pendant fitting.
Note: All gemstones and diamonds tested in our gemological laboratory. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.