Sapphire Diamond Cluster Ring
This is the ring everybody is discussing. A standout from afar, a halo of ten (10) glorious old mine cut diamonds of an estimated total .60 carats (K-L color; SI1-2) reads white and shimmering to the eye and places the focus upon a natural sapphire. The round faceted beauty of an estimated .95 carats (6 mm each way) boasts a deep rich color so blue that you will wonder if a piece of the sky has been captured and contained. All set in platinum-topped 18k yellow gold mount with a split shoulder shank.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.1 grams (2.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Int. Dia. 16.9 mm; Japan 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stones are removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.