Nature’s Bounty: Pearl Turquoise Cluster Ring
A floridly beautiful and deeply impressed foliate motif shank of 9k yellow gold separates this typically designed mid Victorian ring from its peers. All around the band a series of flower blossoms embellish the ring with a virtual bouquet of nature’s bounty. Centered a half natural saltwater pearl (untested but guaranteed to be natural) grounds a surround of eleven (11) vibrant turquoise cabochons. All in 9k yellow gold.
Date: Circa 1850.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.5 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11) and easily can be sized down to fit most. Sizing up will result in a plain section at the back. Ring sizing information.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.