Not a Typical Victorian Diamond Turquoise Ring
Decorative rings were found everywhere during the Victoria years. Here we see a nicely designed finger ring of 10k rose gold with a lozenge shaped face set with an old mine cut brown diamond centrally located and with a trio of natural turquoise square cabochons in an arrowhead configuration north and south. Golden orbs and lovely appointments embellish and accent the both the matrix and sides. A bit off the beaten track and truly lovely.
Date: Circa 1890.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.1 grams (2.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/4 (UK Q; Euro or Int. Circum. 57.6 mm; Int. Dia.-18.3 mm; Japan over 16) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent. All metals are acid tested.
Origin: Most likely American.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.