Night A’bloom: Crescent Moon Brooch
The Edwardian era was awash in femininity. Draping garlands and organic wreathes of green marked wall decorations as bouquets of fresh flowers graced table upon tabletop. Jewelry was no exception. Here 14k yellow gold unites with enamel in the creation of a most sensuous brooch to incorporate the crescent moon, again a symbol of femininity embracing a delicate night blooming flower enrobed in shades of crimson and purple. At the center an old mine cut diamond of an estimated .03 carats sparkles. The reverse reveals a brooch fitting with watch hanger.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1 inch (2.5 cm) at the longest by 7/8 of an inch (2.1 cm) in width. Weight of 2.8 grams (1.8 dwt).
Hallmarks: Pat. (patent mark on the safety).
Note: Diamond has not been removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.