Optical Profusion of Colors: Opal Diamond Ring
Swirls of color capture the attention as the phenomenon of opalescence happens right before your eyes. A white opal oval cabochon of an estimated 1.7 carats flashes with a kaleidoscope of neon hues of green, pink, purple and touches of blue. A ring of fourteen (14) glittering single cut diamonds of an estimated .14 carats surround the psychedelic show with bright lights of their own. All in 14k yellow gold.
Date: Circa 1970.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.3 grams (2.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 1/4 (UK M; Euro or Int. Circum. 52.5 mm; Int. Dia. 16.7 mm; Japan 12) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent, evidence of a former resizing visible with a loupe.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.