Edwardian Nostalgia: Diamond Set Ring
Charming petite yellow gold Edwardian ring boasts a modified dome like prong setting in an embrace of a white old mine cut diamond of an estimated .07 carats. Rich gold work detailing and scroll motifs accent the shoulders and sides of the darling ring. Engraved to the interior in elaborate script is “GG to LK”. Wear a touch of nostalgia on your hand or for something a bit different just drape the ring from a silken cord and wear around the neck.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.2 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 (UK M; Euro or Int. Circum. 52.5 mm; Int. Dia. 16.7 mm; Japan 12) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamond has not been removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.