Striking Aquamarine Filigree Ring
Three colors of 14k gold put this circa 1930 ring over the top. The geometric octagonal profile says Art Deco all the way with an emerald cut natural aquamarine of an estimated 2.25 carats in the lead. White gold of 14k predominates with rose and yellow gold accents of floral motifs framing the ethereal pale gemstone. The open work and pierced white gold under gallery and shank with intricate design adds to the visual appeal of this period finger ring.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 (UK J-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.3 mm; Int. Dia. 15.7 mm; Japan 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Gemstone weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.