Nature’s Edwardian Garden: Garnet Ring
Bring a bouquet of floral colors wherever you go when wearing a wonderfully designed Edwardian era ring. Almost magical, an oval faceted natural garnet of an estimated 1.6 carats has the coloration of an azalea bloom. With the bright highlights and subtle vistas of dusty rose 10k gold you can almost smell the dulcet perfumes of nature’s garden adorned with columns of classical architecture.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.8 grams (1.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 1/4 (UK O; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.0 mm; Int. Dia. 17.5 mm; Japan over a 14) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.