Sensuous Curves: Victorian Garnet Pearl Ring
Lovely English yellow gold work of 15k gives this classic Victorian ring a tad of savoir faire. Three (3) faceted garnets are each enfolded into its own golden embrace as six (6) natural seed pearls intercede with their luscious glow. Subtle scrolls and languid curls accent the gallery with their sensuous curves.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.7 grams (1.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-3/4 (UK L; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.2 mm; Int. Dia. 16.3 mm; Japan over 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 15k mark; Birmingham.
Condition: Very good; a portion of the shank replaced with an antique shank.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.