Gem of a Ring with Garnets & Pearls
From the Victorian era comes a gem of a finger ring. A faceted rectangular cut natural garnet is nestled in a scalloped 10k rose gold bezel with a trefoil form of nascent seed pearls hovering north and south. Ribbed shoulders and scrolled sides point to details usually found in finer pieces. Vibrant warm hues compliment the soft pale rose gold and radiate on the finger.
Date: Circa 1890.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.4 grams (1.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 1/4 (UK M; Euro or Int. Circum. 52.5 mm; Int. Dia. 16.7 mm; Japan 12) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: WWW and R.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.