Victorian 22k Wedding Ring of 1887
Oh, the tradition of a simple gold band wrapped around the third finger of the left hand has been part of history for eons. Continue that custom with a beautiful 22k yellow gold wedding ring from the romantic age of Queen Victoria. The band has a smooth rounded surface brought forth by the innumerable number of gentle caresses only time can elicit. Accompanying the ring is an antique box (most likely not original) marked “Segal’s Southsea Ltd Jewelers, Albert Road, Southsea, England.
Measurements: 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/16 of an inch (0.2 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/2 (UK Q-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 58.2 mm; Int. Dia. 18.5 mm; Japan 17) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: English hallmarks for 22k, Birmingham, and date letter for 1887; maker's mark of HA.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.