Vive La France - Rose Cut Diamond Ring
Rose cut diamonds are on everyone's must-have list. Their flat bases and minimally faceted tops create a shimmering experience unlike modern diamonds. Enamel is paired with four (4) rose cuts set upon an oval cartouche. Deep inky black enamel sets off the soft glow of the diamonds.
On each ornate shoulder touches of white and red enamel shine. French in origin, this ring hails from turn of the 18th century. At the time, thin fine gold was used as wars raged and gold was surrendered by patriots for financing the enormous expenses of battle. Of 18k yellow gold, the ring is intricate and yet quiet.
Date: Circa 1790.
*From the private collection of the owner!
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (0.9 cm) in width and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.2 grams (2.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-3/4 (UK R; Euro or Int. Circum. 58.9 mm; Int. Dia. 18.7 mm; Japan over 17) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Hallmarks were removed during a previous resizing.
Condition: Very good; black enamel is restored; a bit of red and white enamel loss; ring has been previously resized.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.