Grand Victorian Almandine Garnet Ring
Here we have an example of a very typical 19th century English finger ring. A profile of five (5) graduated in size natural almandine garnets creates a swath of faceted beauty across the finger. The garnets are tinged with a purple hue similar to that of amethysts. Nicely appointed with details such as twisted wire work borders and a figure eight type gallery, engraved shoulders and shank add just the right touch of visual interest.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises just over 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.0 grams (1.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-3/4 (UK R; Euro or Int. Circum. 58.9 mm; Int. Dia. 18.7 mm; Japan over 17) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: English hallmarks for 15k, Birmingham (city) and a date letter for 1876; maker's mark JP.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.