Victorian Diamond Half Eternity Band
Eternity and half eternity bands are not a contemporary invention. Here we have an example of a mid 19th century band of 15k yellow gold with two rows of twenty-six (26) old mine cut diamonds of an estimated total diamond weight of .60 carats (J-K color range; SI1-2 clarity) across the front. As is typical for the era, the shimmering white diamonds are set in silver. Please note the lovely chasing on the sides of the shank.
Date: Circa 1850.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.8 grams (1.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Origin: Most likely English.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stones are removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.