Edwardian Sentiment: Oval Photo Locket
Typically worn close to the heart, the locket is perhaps one of the more sentimental of all jewelry types (after the ring). Made of 9k yellow gold, this hand engraved oval pendant is embellished with a characteristic Edwardian design at the top – the swag motif – and a delicately executed tassel, bow and rope theme across the lower portion. Nicely proportioned to hang from a chain or length of ribbon, the antique locket has room for one photograph or a special keepsake for your eyes only.
Date: Circa 1900.
Chain sold separately. Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 1-3/8 inches (3.4 cm) in length by 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in width. Weight of 6.1 grams (3.9 dwt).
Origin: Most likely English.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.