Antique Archaeological Revival Locket Pendant
Take a Victorian locket of 15k yellow gold and transform it. Use as a pill case or to keep one or two small mints. Attach your car fob or house key as a keeper. You can even go traditional, insert a photograph or two and wear the locket close to your heart suspended from a chain or ribbon.
Both sides of the locket are embellished with Victorian archaeological revival aspects including wire work and beaded detail. The lower third of the case has been modeled in such a manner as to appear like shirred fabric.
Date: Circa 1870.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 1-5/8 inches (4.5 cm) in length including bale by 1 inch (2.5 cm) in width. Weight of 9.7 grams (6.2 dwt).
Origin: Most likely English.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.