Everyday Exceptional - Gold Locket of 1914
This is it! The perfect wafer thin wearable locket, even the scale is just right for everyday. Of glistening 15k yellow gold, both front and back are covered with intricate yet different designs. The interior has a place for two photographs or locks of hair, each with two removable rims. English in origin, we have full hallmarks letting us know this was made in 1914.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 1-1/4 inches (3.2 cm) in length including bale by 3/4 inches (1.9 cm) in width. Weight of 3.5 grams (2.2 dwt).
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks for 15k, city of Chester, year letter for 1914 and maker of HWL'd.
Condition: Excellent, new plastic covers for interior photographic compartments.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.