Edwardian Sentimental Locket Pendant
Gorgeous deep cobalt blue guilloché enamel highlights tan engraved pattern on the front of a round 14k yellow gold pendant locket. Nascent natural half seed pearls set in yellow gold come together in the formation of a delicate appearing flower. The contrast of the lustrous pearls against a vibrant blue enamel background creates a mood only lovers can comprehend.
The reverse reveals a glass covered locket compartment enfolding a wisp of a curl of hair artfully tried with a slender gold metallic thread against a patterned fabric backdrop. If so desired, the curl could be removed. We recommend that this action be performed by our jewelers.
Date: Circa 1900.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 1-1/8 inches (2.8 cm) at the longest by 7/8 of an inch (2.1 cm) in width. Weight of 6.1 grams (3.9 dwt).
Condition: Excellent. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.