Etruscan Revival Turquoise Diamond Pendant
Spectacular design and brilliant natural turquoise gems place this Victorian pendant right in the fashion forefront. Three-dimensional appeal and curvaceous archaeological revival details add power to your look. The two-element hinged pendant displays a real sense of style with pierced openwork and four (4) rose cut diamond as accents.
Date: Circa 1860.
Chain sold separately. Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 2-1/4 inches (5.8 cm) in length by 1 inch (2.5 cm) in width. Weight of 8.9 grams (5.7 dwt).
Origin: Most likely English.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.