Exotic Trinket: Ceylon Sapphire Diamond Ring
Sapphires mined in Ceylon (presently called Sri Lanka) have a mystique all their own. That evocative gemstone is immediately recognizable with its pronounced hues of cornflower blue. In all its wonder, a natural Ceylon pale blue of an estimated 1.85 carats has been oval cut and placed into a simple double claw set mount of icy cold platinum. Spotlighting the breathtaking gem two (2) diamond baguettes of an estimated total diamond weight of .12 carats add their own glow.
Date: Circa 1960.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in width and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.7 grams (3.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/2 (UK K-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 50.6 mm; Int. Dia. 16.1 mm; Japan 10) and can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Partial 10% Irid Plat. mark.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.