Illusion: Antique Double Diamond Ring
Not quite your typical crossover ring, this Edwardian beauty of 14k yellow gold has two (2) rose cut diamonds of almost a tear drop shape stacked one upon the other. The gorgeous diamonds give the illusion of being about .70 carats for both. In reality due to the flat backs of the diamonds the pair weighs in at closer to .50 carats (J-K color; SI1-2 clarity).
Date: Circa 1890.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.2 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-3/4 (UK P; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.3 mm; Int. Dia. 17.9 mm; Japan over 15) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; a tad light edge wear to diamond visible with magnification.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stones are removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.