French Antique Moon & Star Pearl Earrings
Without a doubt, these Edwardian earrings are perfectly charming. Called “dormeuse” or sleeper earrings, the 18k French gold earrings are so petite and comfortable to wear that they could be worn by babies (although it is not recommended). The crescent moon and centered “star” motif is dotted with four (4) small natural freshwater pearls in gypsy settings. Back to front ear wires complete the delightful earrings.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length by 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in width. Weight of 1.5 grams (1.0 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: French hallmarks.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.