Basking in the Sun - Garnet Pearl Necklace
Rich sunny 14k gold gold with curlicues of patterned open work gold wend their way through two natural garnets and 4 natural baroque freshwater pearls. The garnets reveal rich orange brown undertones yet have bright highlights within. Each is cut en cabochon (rounded top and flat backs), one a round shape, the other a teardrop. A rolo chain of gold and tube clasp complete the necklace.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 15-3/4 inches (40.0 cm) in length when worn; center drop is 1-15/16 inches (4.9 cm) in length. Weight of 6.9 grams (4.4 dwt).
Hallmarks: 14kt and a horseshoe shape.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.