Edwardian Delicacy: Amethyst & Pearl Pendant
Neoclassical scrolling openwork bestows a delicate and feminine conformation upon 14k yellow gold. Each top edge is incised with minute strokes into its surface creating the appearance of lacework. Interspersed throughout the golden curves are seven (7) natural freshwater pearls (guaranteed to be natural). An oval faceted natural amethyst of an estimated 4.5 carats within a double 14k yellow gold frame anchors the symmetry of the ethereal pendant. The original trefoil motif bale suspends the body of the pendant utilizing two fine spun links of chain.
Date: Circa 1900.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 2-1/8 inches (5.4 cm) in length including bale by 1-1/4 inch (3.2 cm) in width. Weight of 5.9 grams (3.8 dwt).
Hallmarks: Illegible hallmark to bale.
Origin: Most likely American.
Note: Gemstone was not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.