Tiffany & Co a la 1910 - Gold Wedding Ring
For centuries an enduring symbol of life and eternity has been a plain uninterrupted gold ring. Here from an iconic maker, Tiffany & Co. comes one dated to 1910. Hand engraved to the interior, A.L.J. and A.L.P September 7, 1910. Also fully hallmarked for Tiffany & Co and 22k its luminous gold convex surface and near pristine condition render this a keepsake for hundreds more years to come.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 1/8 of an inch (0.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 5.5 grams (3.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11) and can be easily sized up to fit most but should not be sized down due to the inscription and hallmarks. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Tiffany & Co., and 22.
Origin: English hallmark so may have been made or sold in Tiffany England shops.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.