Scarce Tiffany & Co Antique Wedding Ring
Own a true American jewelry legend from the internationally renowned harbinger of taste and class - Tiffany & Co. Luxurious in width and 18k in gold content, this smooth wedding band is both coveted and scarce as it has an early date of manufacturer and is inscribed to the interior in script with "Your Mine Unto Death July 12, 1879, October 19, 1881". The dates most likely reflect the individual birthdates of the couple.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 9.3 grams (6.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/2 (UK O-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.7 mm; Int. Dia. 17.7 mm; Japan 15). This ring will fit tighter due to its width. Due to the inscription and hallmarks, we do not recommend sizing down. Ring may be sized up. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Tiffany & Co; 18.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.