Opal Divine - Vintage Cabochon Ring
An interplay of color is dappled across the surface of this generous sized opal. Cut en cabochon with a weight of 6.5 carats, the predominant colors are peacock purple, blue and neon green. Even and varied colors flash across its entire surface. Set within a ring of grapes and grape leaves, the symbolism is undeniable and ancient. Used since the time of Christ and throughout art and the decorative arts, meaning vary from connectivity and loyalty (vine) to plenty and fecundity. Not for the faint of heart, this is a stand out ring of 14k yellow gold.
Date: Circa 1970.
Measurements: 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 8.2 grams (5.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 3/4 (UK N; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.8 mm; Int. Dia. 17.1 mm; Japan over a 13) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Gemstone weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.