Art Moderne 1930s Style: Streamlined Pendant
Late Art Deco is sometimes referred to as Style Moderne. Known for streamlined forms, straight lines and rectangles, American designers seem to have perfected it. Stepped forms, use of repetitive shapes and less ornamentation are a few of the cardinal elements.
Imagine soaring skylines, machine age design, sleek objects and bold color and voila…a pendant of 14k white gold featuring natural coral cut en cabochon accented with a vertical line of five (5) diamonds cleaved in the new cut of the era, the “French cut”.
Date: Circa 1930; chain is possibly later.
Measurements: 1-1/4 inches (3.2 cm) in length including bale by 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in width. Chain is 16 inches (40.6 cm) in length. Weight of 8.0 grams (2.1 dwt).
Hallmarks: 14k on chain clasp.
Origin: Chain is American.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.